okay weight?

i'm like 5'2 or 3 and i weight 95 pounds. is that bad?

but i'm not bulemic or annorexic or anything...i constantly eat lol...and i eat alot.

Favorite Answer

your weight is fine

Very general rule of thumb: 100lbs at 5' even.

Add 5 to 7 lbs for each inch above that. (Yes, many people are going to discover they are overweight, believe it or not).

However, the true measurement is called "BMI" or "Body Mass Index". This is done by measuring the amount of body fat you have. This can be done by a doctor, dietitian, or nutrionist, usually.

My girlfriend is like 5'7 and she is like 110 pounds(give or take a pound or two) and the doctor tells her that she could gain more weight. It isn't really a health concern as much as being overweight. As long as you are getting your needed amount of vitamins and such, you should be fine. If your weight is bothering you though, you could always ask a doctor about it.

It depends. I use to be that height and weight when I was a young teenager. If you have enough energy and no health problems and eat properly I wouldn't get all worried about it.

thats a little on the bad side, but you have a fast metabolism(i'm assuming since you say you eat all the time). eventually it'll slow itself down

not at all. i tink it depends how old u are too. but im like 5'0 and i'm like 90 - 95 lbs and im not anorexic or bulimic.

Source(s): me

You should be over 100 lbs at least to be healthy.

You are 5lb-10lb underweight if you are not in your early teens. HTH : )

OMG EAT ur underweight man http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm check it out

really bad

I know my sis in law is like you

Be yourself and you

will be perfect