Boy Issues...........?

first of all theres this boy that i really like, and people always ask him when he gonna kiss me and stuff and he responds that he wants me 2 ask him myself but i just ask him 4 a hug instead. i do dat cuz i already kno he not gonna do it cuz he shy and theres already too MANY people that surround us. usually i dont ask boyz to kiss me i just do it but he 2 shy. Any body have advice or suggesttions to what i should do in simple words ONLY!!!!

Favorite Answer

I would say, tell him that you're not going to tell him when, tell him that when he feels its the right time in the relationship, that he should kiss you... when the relationship is further....

Think about it... everytime you kiss a guy, you're giving a part of yourself away..even if you have a boyfriend, you're giving a part of you away with them.... My goal is to save everything of me for my husband.... Because what if you give everything of you away to all the other guys... then you have nothing left to give your husband... Thats just my suggestion...

Hope you have an AMAZING day!

Blessings..

God loves you....

And so do i...

well you can't force someone to do it, and asking him would be kinda weird. I would say ditch the guy cuz he's not man enough, BUT that would be bad advice because like you said.. he's shy.. and that's him. you can't really do much to change it. and heck, I'm not one for PDA really (I mean holding hands sure, but making out in public is just not me) so I can see why he doesn't want to do it in front of all those people. I would tell them to back up off ya'll cuz it'll come when it's time and not before. Kinda like riding a bike... ya know? he'll prolly do it when you're somewhere private. and if it's like 5 months down the road and he still hasn't even attempted.. then girl you need to take charge. by him saying that he'll do it when you ask him.. it kinda seems like he wants a girl who's in charge or who is at least not afraid to make the first move. see that's another fact that's changing the world nowadays is that girls are starting to be the more dominant ones in relationships. so that's another thing to keep in mind.

well I know all this may be a bit confusing but I hope I've been of some help!

• Okay. Go to some outside night party or something with him. Go where no one can see (that way he will not be so shy) and just sit and talk to him. When it feels right, just lean over and kiss him. The next day might be kind of awkward for the two of you but after a while it will be fine.

is kiss isnt the world had many of those so its not a big deal when a guy wants to kiss you

theres alot more to the world then that

• ndbt

i personally don't think that you should "ask" for a kiss. a kiss is like a passionate action and it means that you care for someone and they care for you also. so if he seriously likes you then you should wait until he gets the courage to ask you out or you can ask him out but seriously don't ask him to kiss you it should come naturally if the feelings are there good luck!

are u old enought in the first place. and when u get him alone then u can kiss him if he is shy.

learn to spell and write and talk, and maybe boys will just kiss you without you having to ask. Men love intellegent women...not stupid sluts..just remember that.

just kiss him, and after that he aint gonna be shy no more. be spontaneous!

You must be YOUNG....kiss isnt anything

r u old enough????????? it dont sound like it.. kiss aint no big thang honey....