~HeLp~ I like my freind!! My co-worker.. :(?

I'm married and shes married!! I'm totally in love with her every little move!!

What should I do?? I'm lost.

Favorite Answer

First of all, find out if she is having hard times with her husband. If she is, then you get a green light. If not and she is perfectly happy, give up.

If she is unhappy, then ask her what you can do. Comfort her with any little problem. Then if she asks you what is going on with your life, say the same thing.

In the end, ask her if you are willing to try a new marriage, but with you.

good luck!

I would let sleeping dogs lie. I know it's hard to resist temptation sometimes, especially when it comes to the opposite sex. But you are both married and I wouldn't jeopardize that because of an infatuation. How would you like it if your wife did that to you? Hopefully , this is just a little crush you have that will eventually go away with time, but you have to consider the consequences if you pursue this. It's not just your marriage that could be ruined, but hers too.

Oh, you better be rethink this...you're walking on thin ice. Do you 'like' this person enough to ruin two marriages?

But if you really want a new relationship, end the first one before you start a new. Doing other wise will only cause pain, anger, and sadness. Don't be cheating slime-ball.

YOU ARE MARRIED! End of story. Do your wife every night if you have to to get it out of your system, but don't touch the other woman.

Do nothing. Don't ruin her marriage. Who knows what may happen in the future, but don't get mixed up in that scene.

• Zebra4

Time for a paradigm shift. Every time you think about her every little move, think about her husband's every little bullet he's going to put in his gun and shoot your thing off!

thats perfectly normal to like a friend. but keep your mind on your wife. think about how much you love her and whenever your friend does something thats completely adorable just think that its your wife doing that. focus on your wife

Oh, tough one, u should keep it on da down low and talk to her in private and tell her how u feel, hopefully she will understand and feel tha same way!!

Source(s): My Advice giving skills

it sounds like somebody is gonna cheat....ohhh but it is not cheating unless you get caught...do your thing

• NOTHING IF U LOVE UR WIFE!!!!!!