mamaof2 asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

If I walked 10,000 steps everyday and danced for 45 minutes a day, would I lose weight and lose inches?

I meant would that be a good way to lose weight and inches. Because I watch what I eat, I eat 100% whole wheat or and 100% whole grain. And I don't like to go on diet's.

I really don't eat alot of junk food. I try to drink 64oz of water and have two cups of milk everyday. Also I eat oatmeal in the morning.

Favorite Answer

Yess...10,000 step are called "arobic-steps" and If you walk 10,000 steps-a-day...it's lamost like a work-out when you don't even know it!!!.....i do it everyday and i can hardley tell i'm walking soo much!!!...

If you also inclued the dancing it will make it even more of a work-out,,, and it could be fun if you make it fun?!?!?!

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

Sure, but depend on what you eat afterwords...If you go straight to grab a Mac with Large fried and Big Gulp, you are doing anything good to lose any weight. You have to start by controlling your diet.. .....I hope that will help....

Suck this in. Consciously hold in and contract your abdominals while you’re walking, sitting your desk or making the evening meal. This will help to strengthen your abdominal muscles and your core, and enable you to get one step closer to the flatter stomach.

Eat goats cheese as opposed to regular cheese. It contains 40 percent fewer calories than the cheese made out of cow’s milk.

You can, but you also need to watch how much you eat and what you eat. It is all a matter of setting your mind too it. Good luck.

Beans, beans, are beneficial to your heart, the more you consume the more you... lose fat actually. Super-effective and full of fibre, beans will regulate your appetite and decelerate the rate at which your own stomach empties, meaning you remain fuller for longer.

Absolutely; although please know that if the grains are not high in fiber they're empty carbs and you won't lose weight very easily.

Yes, you would and you would also feel really good and look amazing.

Best of wishes to you.

Source(s): medical education.

If you burn more calories than you consume you will lose weight.