Is there a good space exploration computer program with animation?

I'm looking for a good program that you can explore the Milky Way with, preferably something with 'fly-by' animation. I don't care if I have to pay for it or not, but I want a really good quality one with different kinds of stars, black holes, plants, gas clouds, etc.

PLEASE HELP!

I would really like something I can download online and try to before I buy it to make sure it's what I'm looking for.

PLEASE HELP!

Favorite Answer

There is a really good free program for this. It is called Celestia.

http://www.shatters.net/celestia/

There is an awesome product called Explore Space Live that you can order from the New Mexico Museum of Space History gift shop - www.spacehall.com. It gives you, via your computer, live telescope time on some of the largest scopes in the world. You can view space in a number of areas and see our galaxy first hand. An awesome program!

the jetsons