so i have been a lil late.....?

my period is a lil late .. already 5 days late .. i took 2 pregnancy tests and they both came out negative....

is there a possibility that i could be pregnant?

Favorite Answer

sure, but unlikely, maybe your cycle is shifting a little. ever been irregular before?

• Trish

If both tests came back negative then are probably not pregnant, but they are not 100% accurate. Make sure to buy a name brand test.....they are most accurate. I have used EPT or first response.

Remember that stree will alter your period and if you think you are pregnant then you are STRESSED!!!

Basically, you are stressed which has caused you to not get your period and you took two pregnancy tests that came back negative..........

there is a possiblity because those test are unreliable. I know this woman who went to the doctor and told them she was pregnant four times, but they didn't believe her, on the fifth time she demanded that they take another test and on that test they found that she had been pregnant the entire time :0

I would give it a few more days, then test again. Take your test first thing in the morning with your first bladder of the day.

yea it's possible u have to take first responce tests around this time not just any prego test...