pregnant or not?

I took a cheap pregnant test. one of my line is dark and the other one is very light so light that i look like is not even there. i been feeling pinching pain by my overies. so anyone have the same like me

Favorite Answer

you should see the gyno either way

the pinching could be cramps or an indication of a serious problem

My first 2 tests had the second line very light and i had cramping that felt llike my ovaries were being pinched. I would take another test in a few days and if it doesnt change then see the doctor. The feeling of pinching tho can also be ur ovaries releasing ur egg also. Some woman can actually fel it and learn what to feel for. Hope the test comes out how you want it to.

Take another test that has two tests in it. The Answer test has two tests. Read the instructions too because I took a Kroger brand pregnancy test and didn't follow the instructions. At first the test was negative but then 11 hours later it had turned positive - I didn't put the cap on the stick!! Went out and bought an Answer test and indeed I was pregnant.

If you see even a faint line, it is probably positive. Take another test, or go to an OB for a pregnancy test. If it is very early they can test your blood. Also, the pains you are describing sound like what I felt at the very beginning of both my pregnancies. Definitely look into it further!

wait a few days and take another test, but it sounds like you are pregnant. i took 3 tests and they all had very light lines and i'm now 5 1/2 months pregnant. good luck!!

Get another cheap pregnancy test in a day or two when you will have more of the pregnancy hormone in your system if you are pregnant. Or call your doctor and see if s/he can fit you in and they can do the test for you. Good Luck!

all i can say is go get checked out because those test aren't reliable at all. I bought a Clearblue that cost 22.99 and it told me that i was not pregnant. then two weeks later I went to the doctor for a sinus unfection and was pregnant!!!

• Trish

It is best to spend the extra money & get a named brand pregnancy test.

Pinching ovaries does not mean pregnancy, but it can mean some type of medical problem. You should go to the doctor.

go to the doctor to confirm it. Test aren't usually exact about this things cause they can get influenced by something u ate...

Dr. offer blood tests, will be a sure way to know- no guessing on yahoo answers needed......