Mega Man vs Robo Cop?

I know I posted a thing about Robo Cop just a few minutes ago about if he fought Terminator, so what if he fought Mega Man?

Favorite Answer

Robo cop and mega man would get obliterated by the terminator and I would say mega man cuz hes got super powers.

Mega Man would win

Mega man would win hands down. I mean all of his weapons throughout the series are about 100. What does Robocop have?A ****** gun? Ohhh. Plus Mega man also has Rush. Robocop drives a ****** black Ford Taurus. How lame. The metal blade alone would kill Robocop.

Robo Cop would win out in the end.

Please Robo cop would destroy mega man. Whats mega man going to do shoot some leaves at Robo? Robocop would destroy him

mega man

Yeah, I gotta go with Mega on this one.

He can copy other robots powers by touching them. At least he did in one cartoon series I saw.

Predator in view that robocop is damn sluggish, terminator isn't that sluggish yet nevertheless sluggish although compared to predator. Alien on the different hand isn't even a value opponent in view that they were given killed actual in each and every sequel. yet in my opinion i'd throw in Todd Mc Farlane's spawn to be pitted hostile to them he would truly win. in view that he's immortal and performance the powers of the underworld.

mega man all the way!

mega man, he has crazy weapons and dogs that become rocket sleds and stuff.