how can i get him off my mind #2?!?!?!?

i just typed one like this but i need to know how i can get him off my mind rite now. im trying to do homework but i cant stop thinking about him and i have a paper due 2MOROW!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Just Relax, and Focus on what is important right now. Thats your work. He can come after. I bet once you finish your work you'll feel alot better. Thats what I do. I don't know if your trying to get over the guy of in love. But I'm in a tough relesionship right now, and I think about it constintly. So I relax take a deep breath and I call him to tell him I love him and even if I'm mad I do it. That way I'm at pease untill I talk to him agian.But just chill girl. Don't stress over no man. Belive me it's not even worth it.:)

• Zebra4

Step 1: Glass of wine

Step 2: Glass of water

Step 3: Glass of wine

Step 4: Glass of ater

Step 5: Go to the bathroom

Step 6: Go finish the paper!

well first you need to relax. deep breaths. call a friend or go for a walk. this will slowly get him off your mind. then go back to your paper. i have the same thing happening to me. ;)

the best way to get over a guy is to get a new guy der

think about who? just think about the negatives about him and then you wont keep thinking abotu him because sooner or later you will find that you dont need to!

Do the cha cha... :p