What's the best way to react when you meet your Born Again murderer in Heaven?

Favorite Answer

LMAO. in heaven u dont have free will, as there will be no evil there. so im guessing u will be made to love him and worship god together, the god who also sent the rest of your family to hell to be eternally tortured, you will worship him and praise him.

i thought heaven was supposed to be great and a place of no sadness.

i wouldnt want to sit around praising a god who condemned my family and loved ones to hell, let my murderer in heaven.

• Well, considering the fact that in heaven there will probably be no bad memories of things that happened on earth, IF everything I believe is true, a person wouldn't have to worry about that.

• ?

For any of us to be there, it will be because God showed us mercy. Your murderer will be a new creation just as you are. And all his sins will be gone just like yours will be.

So I would greet him and say, well you pushed me throught he door of heaven a little quicker than I thought I would go, glad we both made it.

rejoice that he has reformed himself into the kind of person who would no longer murder. Rejoice that this kind of transformation is possible.

matthew ch. 5

if youve hated someone, then God sees you as a murderer.

so basically....nearly everyone is a murderer in the eyes of God b/c he judges us by the heart

There is no hatred in heaven

Don't sweat it. Think about whether you make it there in the first place.

He for sure would not be able to wear my purple frog wellies!!!!

smile and congratulate him for being your holy brother in christ, i guess.