Sean
Sean asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Would this be a better choice for President?

Would the Playmate of the Year make a better President than George W. Bush?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

More guys under 30 would want to participate in politics. She could do series of hot military recruiting posters, too.

• BUTCH

I AM NOT a Conservative. I AM a independent & I have high respect for the office of THE PRESIDENT of THE UNITED STATES. I fought in two wars ( Viet Nam & Gulf 1) for your right to feel as you do about Republicans. I respected the 8 years of Mr. Clinton even though I very seldom agreed with him. I did not like the way he gutted the military & his forign policy of buying off our enemies (N,Korea & China). At least President Bush let the world know we will not be pushed around anymore.

I HELLBENT seem to remember this question from you.

If you do not ask more mature questions and keep asking these perverted ones then all the people who felt sorry for you when you were attacked will hope he comes back and does it again to shut you the hell up. You should stop the foolish questions. You can do better.

No playmate would make a better president unless Condoleeza Rice has posed before.

In the case of the last 6 years, clearly- it would have been better had the president done NOTHING. So- perhaps this isn't as silly of a question as I originally thought.

Plus- the covers of Time and Newsweek would be a lot more enjoyable to look at. Magazine sales would increase as well.

er... would medicare cover implants?

• ramshi

At least playmates have something to show that the whole world likes.

Im sure you would think so... End hunger and world peace.. you have the same pie in the sky outlook on the world.

• ?

Gigitty

ChrisRock/CarlosMencia - 2008!

Sean, I can hear your mama calling you to supper. Zip up your pants and get a move on. (Don't forget to wash your hands 1st)

LOL..... Leave it up to you to be up on playmates, I hardly think they have anything to do with Politics, though....