Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Coldplay "Live in Canada" DVD?

Does anyone know when the Coldplay "Live in Canada" DVD is being released. I heard something about it a while back but, I haven't heard much more. Just Wondering!

Favorite Answer

I thought it came out in 2003, was there another one??

Yeah I observed it on YouTube. That Martin Bashir (the guy who interviewed Michael) replace into merely out to shed Michael in a undesirable easy. He edited out all the areas exhibiting that Michael replace right into a reliable individual, and he merely confirmed the stuff that made MJ appear like a undesirable parent, individual, etc. That Martin Bashir replace right into a criminal. yet, I teared up whilst he mentioned "nicely, i do no longer wanna be buried, I wanna stay consistently" That have been given me sooo unhappy :'-(( yet he's in Heaven now, and is gonna stay to tell the story for alll eternity in organic excitement and hapiness :)