Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

William Gates III is a ....?

college drop out. Did he ever go back?

does this mean that you don't have to have a college degree to be rich but only to have the knowledge?

thanks for the info on bill

I just wanted to say that I am in college. The point that I was trying to illustrate or figure out is that if you make something that is profitable, do you have a chance of making money. Obviousily, you can't do this without education. I see a few drop outs on the rich list

micheal dell

paul allen

Sheldon Adelson

Lawrence Ellison

Favorite Answer

bill gates dropped out because his idea of windows became reality when he paired with IBM.. he has since received an honorary doctorate from his university but when you own your own company you don't need a degree

No, Bill did not have to complete college but you do. Do not attempt to take extraordinary people and apply what they have done to us Joe Average people. Bill did not just have knowledge, he had savvy, he basically stole windows from Xerox. He is a thief, the worlds richest thief.

To make money you must be able to supply something that meets someones demands. Supply something of value that is your own creation and desired by many and you stand to make a lot of money. . . regardless of education. Education just helps Joe and Jill Average learn marketable skills to generate income.