How do straight women perceive gay men?

I am a straight man who wants to find out what's the general perception that straight women have towards gay men. Is watching gay men do their thing disgusting, it leaves you indifferent or you might find it sexy or provocative?

• Favorite Answer

gay men rock!!!!!

Source(s): straight female

I'm not into that... women like watching things that allow them to fantasize being in the place of one of them... which involves someone having the same physical features as themselves... So, watching gay men doesn't arouse us like straight men get aroused by watching lesbians... it just doesn't work for straight women.... just a thought.

Yeah I don't like seeing gay men making out or having sex, but then again I don't enjoy seeing anyone that's not me doing those things! lol Its just always gross seeing other people making out in public whether they are gay or not. Other than that I don't have a problem with gay men.

• Kim

I don't like watching any kind of couple do their thing. Lesbians in general don't bother me, I have friends who are. And I think the whole girl on girl thing is a straight male fantasy of having two women at one. They don't actually want them to be lesbians because then they couldn't join in. Women in general including myself don't have that fantasy or wouldn't actually want to do it, and we don't get the same out of girl on girl as they do. Or guy on guy for that matter.

Gay-ness in itself is not offensive to me. I am not very impressed with the "flaming" ones..they kind of seem a little poser-ish to me. But gay men in relationships with other men certainly don't offend me..and what anyone does behind closed doors is not any of my business anyway. I guess I'm somewhat of a prude but I don't want to watch anyone do their thing, regardless of sexual preference.

I have many and have had many gay friends and they are easier to talk to then straight men.

I have only watched once a gay couple go at it. It was the most foul thing in the world. But of course the two guys that were doing it I think were just showing off and doing it all wrong. I would like to do it again though just to see someone do it right.

I'm not interested in peoples personal sex life, gay or straight, but most gay men I know have great taste in music, decorating, cooking, are good company when you have them to your house, and you don't have to worry about them hitting on you.

That skeeves me out. I don't care if you're flaming gay and you like to wear makeup and talk about how fine Jude Law is. That's cool and I could actually have fun trading make-up tips. But seeing gay guys make out would make me nauseous. I'm the same about gay women.

Well personaly I think it's terrible sexy when two guys kiss just like alot of guys like it when girls kiss it's just a thing we have and gay guys relate to girls they can be like oh isn't Ashton Kutcher the hottest or what kind or concealer do you use...that kind of thing

i am indifferent. i don't find it sexy, but i don't mind seeing it.

most girls dont watch gay porn the way guys watch lesbian porn, which makes it kind of unfair.

what bothers me is when guys love watching girls engage in sexual activity but when it comes to them actually loving one another as life partners they think its morally wrong.

but yeah, off subject. i'm indifferent.

Lets put it this way

I love my gay friends

They don't want to be gay

but

I love them to death and would do anything to help them be happy.

I have NO problem with their lifestyle

it doesn't bother me a bit.