What is the best online game?

What online game do you like the must?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If your willing to pay per month to play, go with World of Warcraft, or if you like Star Wars, Star Wars: Galaxies aint a bad game. Runescape is most likely the best free online game.

Source(s): 121 total days logged onto WoW
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is a pretty general question, but I would say Text Twist on Yahoo Games. It is by no means an action game, but it is a lot of fun, and challenging at times.

Source(s): Personal Opinion
  • 1 decade ago

World of Warcraft

Or Final Fantasy

Source(s): I have no life.
  • 1 decade ago

Club Penguin it is the best. It may sound kiddie but it is for all ages and it is for free. But you can get a membership cheap as $5.95 USD money. The other is 6 months about $30. 12 months is about $57.95.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A great pc game is Sims 2 u can buy new versions but u must buy sims 2 first. I am addictid to this game it is thebest pc game Love it.

• 1 decade ago

Runescape!

• 1 decade ago

there is no best its a mater of opinion like heres a few good ones world of war craft, space cowboys, true combat elite , goonZu, gun bound, rapples , maple story, udeamons online, gunster, guild wars, hope you like those!

• 1 decade ago

cubefield... its on addictinggames.com.... its kinda lame but REALLY fun and addicting

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.