lorita a asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 decade ago

if you were forced to leave your country/home?what 10 most important possessions would you take with you?& why

if you were forced to leave your home/country, what 10 most important possessions would you take or carry

with you ?and why?.

Favorite Answer

I already have an emergency pack just in case. as a matter of fact each of my family has one. kept within easy reach in event of an immediate evacuation. in mine are spare clothes, emergency rations & water packs, flashlight, matches, cash, em blanket, 1st aid kit tarp and rope. i also have a couple of extra boxes (100rds) of 22's, 50 rds of .38, and 100 rds of .223. my wife's has toiletries and a few extra feminine items as well . each one of my children's has a little extra in them such as a scout cooking kit with utensils, extra batteries, that sort of thing. i always have at least one knife on me at all times and if i was bugging out, i would have appropriate firepower for protection as well as food gathering. why..........survival is what it all comes down to.

Forced because of?

Temporary displacement due to natural disaster would be much different than being marched off to a concentration camp.

I would bring cash, my cross necklace, picture of my family, passport, cell phone, guitar, A Child's History of England by Dickens, my gun, hunting knife, and boyfriend. Can he come or is he not categorized as a possession?

10??

Well, I would get my passport

my Hong Kong ID card

My Return China Card

My resume

Labtop

Money

Report card

computer, tv, cell phone, pictures of friends and most important thing of all my dog..he's more important than anything else

1. my cellphone

2. my car

3. my home

4. my family

5. my laptop

6. money

7. my paspor

8. my camera

9. clothes

10. foods and drinks

my land title, self explanatory; cameras, cellphone, clothes; checks;jeweries, make-ups; plants;kitchen utensils; because i have no car.