Anybody else have a bad cold?

Omigosh, it is absolutely freezing here (for Arizona at least) and I have caught the worst cold. I have been sneezing all day and I can't stop blowing my nose. I can't afford to be drowsy at work so I can't take an antihistamine. Any suggestions on what I can do to feel better without drugging myself?

Favorite Answer

Tylenol/Advil every 4-6 hours. Less drowsy than Benadryl (that will REALLY knock you out).

Source(s): Experience

Hey! I'm in the same boat as you are. This may sound crazy, but to clear sinus cavitys, wasabi does the trick. or wash out your nose with hot{ not too hot or else it'll hurt} water. =) hope you get better soon.

Ginger Tea.

girl take it easy... i totally know what you mean.. but if you treat your cold it'll take 7 days and if you don't, it'll take a week! so no matter what you do, it'l take its own sweet time to be ok! just keep exercising, drink lots of fluids, take vitamin c tabs, take steam and you should be fine soon! and sleep on one side... it keeps one side of your nose open! it really works! don't sleep on your back. and enjoy your life.

That's easy! Get some herbal tea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Preferably Echinacea Tea that kind strengthens the immune system.

Vicks, and robitussin... which i beleive is non drowsy.

I have it too, I'm drugging myself