Dateing advice plesae help!?

i'm a teen do u have any advice!!!Please don't say don't do it!

• Favorite Answer

my best advice is please spell check sweetie boys come a dime a dozen, so let's get started on the spelling now!!!!!!

I'm searching for the question here and not finding it. Is one coming sometime soon?

Randomly asking for dating advice isn't really gonna go anywhere.... is there a specific subject you need help with?

Be yourself. When I was a teenager, I was too shy to eat a big meal infront of a guy...now I gobble it up!

Just be yourself and remember that in 10 years from now, no one will remember what brand you wore or what music you were listening to.

honey don't listen to the rudeness of people ignorance. But like someone did comment, you do need to be more specific to what kind of advice it is that you need or are wanting.

You may want to resubmit you question(s).

I would advise you use spell check first. You are only advertising your stupidity when you can not even use the English language properly.

who do u like? does he noe u like him? flirt.look at him too long.then ask if he got AIM or email or yahho mssngr.slowly talk then ask him out.MAKE OUT!!

go for it

go for it