Do girls "run trains" on a guy? If not then why?

for those who dont understand a train is when one person lets allot of other people have sex with them...most of the time guys will run a train on a girl...and i am not talkin about rape i am talking about a willing participant...i know it is wrong and nasty i was just curious

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No becuase guys can't go that long!! :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I personally dont understand why anyone would want to put themselves or their bodies through that. Sex is being taken WAY too lightly these days and its really sad to see the low the standards are

• 1 decade ago

No, i think the term "run train" means when a guys penis is in one hole, while the other guys penis is in the other whole. that is physically impossible for a girl to do, unless one girl is having sex with the guy, while, the other girl is wearing a dildo and having sex with the guy anally. but thats just my take on things. i think its not possible for girls to run trains on guys.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes it has happened to me. I went to this girls dorm at a bible collage and then they next thing I knew she had 6 of her friends there and we started all talking about sex and positions and stuff, one friend of hers wanted a demostration and the girl I was with told me she wanted to see me do it with her friend in the doggie style position. so I ended up going through the different positions with these girls all night(had to give mr.one eye a rest at given times.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get your girlfriends together and pull a trian on me.

That way, this question will be anwered.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

so, why still do it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.