Te-Te asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who do you think is better between the Redskins and the cowboys( only option)?

with out choosing no other team!

Favorite Answer

COWBOYS baby! Redskins have nothing on them Cowboys!

This year???

The Cowboys of course.

QB: Romo vs. Campbell. Romo of course. Specially if he keeps playing like that.

RB: Clinton Portis would be better than J.Jones or Marion Barber....but he's seriously injured. Then you have to say Cowboys again.

WR: Terry Glenn and Terrell Owens are having far better seasons than any Redskins WR. And Santana Moss is giving me very hard times at Fantasy. And why the hell they hired Randle-El if they weren't planning to include him on the game plan?

TE: Perhaps the only category where the Redskins have the edge. However Chris Cooper is not that better than Witten.

K: Ok, I made a mistake. There are TWO positions were the Redskins are better. Am I the only one who thinks Vanderjack is a prick? I hate the guy in Indy. And I'm also Latin so I'm glad that Grammatica took his place in the Cowboys.

DEF: Cowboys defense is better and Washington one is playing very poorly. You can take almost any stat and prove it.

In the old days and even now the better team is:

The Dallas Cowboys. Just look at the records and standing in the NFC East and you can see. Cowboys (7-4) at #1 and the Redskins (4-7) at dead last. Not to mention that Romomania is at the boiling point at this moment. The boyz' would have swept them if it wasn't for the blocked fieldgoal. Damn Vanderjagt. Glad we cut him.

the dallas cowboys are way better then the washington redskins there's no comparison between the two teams the cowboys are better in every aspect of the game then the redskins

Cowboys hands down.

depends...

since the redskins beat 'em earlier in the year, they could be better

but the cowboys have romo

I say boys are better

The redskins

Tony Romo, TO(Still Skilledeven though he an asshole), and Eddie George i vote cowboys will kill redskins anyday

Cowboys. Dan Snyder is like a fungus on the backside of the Skins - get rid of him as owner and things will improve

cowboys the 2 people who said skins felt sorry for them.