Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingGrade-Schooler · 1 decade ago

Why can't teachers answer a simple question?

My friend had asked before, "Why can't we dress up on haloween, like the little kids? How are we too old to dress up?". My teacher was looking at her, starting an answer and then just turned around and walked away from my friend. My teacher is so gay. I HATE MY TEACHER. SHE LIES, BES NOSY, GIVES US TONS TONS TONS TONS TONS OF HOMEWORK, TREATS UP LIKE WE DON"T KNOW WHAT ANY WORD MEANS, AND YELLS AT US FOR MAKING ONE PEEP OF NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Because they are stupider than us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Twisted too

Excuse me! I'm a teacher! Zoey is wrong. Teachers just don't like answering some questions. But that is plain weird. It was a simple question. Homework thing? What's the big deal? If my class is cooperative and finish the homework in the time that I give them I give out no homework.

Do you want to be asked a different question every three minutes? Do you want to be asked the same question fourteen times after you answered it? Do you like having people dissagree with the answer you gave them? Do you like arguing with people about the answers that you provided?

Teachers have to pick and choose the questions they can answer that are not related to the topic at hand. I am guess that talking about holloween costumes was not what the teacher was trying to teach you.

Maybe she gives you so much homework so you'll learn how to spell and be respectful although it probably won't work.