Chris asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I need the the big "O" help..?

I can't orgasm! I've had good sex and oral many times, and I think I get close, and get a great sensation, then it just fades. Masturbation doesn't get me there either.. It's so frustrating being a woman and having this always happening. Is there anything I can do to be able to get one? Help me please! :(

Favorite Answer

This is definitely an issue that you should address with your gynecologist. You need to be sure that you are speaking with a doctor that is concerned with your issue as well. Often times, women have to find their nitch (so to speak). You have to find your best way to obtain an orgasm. Try experimenting with yourself. Toys, massaging shower heads, etc...

Also try visiting a website called www.talksexwithsue.com.

I found that she is very informative and knowledgable about all things that have to do with sex and orgasm. she also has a show on Oxygen you might want to check out.

Sounds like all the physical stuff is working. It sounds like a mental issue, and I'm not saying your crazy or anything like that. What I mean by this is that there is some psychological issue that is preventing you from achieving and orgasm. It could be that you are nervous about it, stress in general, and or perhaps you are uncomfortable with your partner. Talk with your partner, if you don't have positive feelings for this one, find a new one. Someone that you have feelings for as you will be able to open up better and with greater ease. Don't over think it, just relax and let whatever happens happen. Also take it easy with everyday stress (stress is technically a large array of external stimuli, but I mean more specifically work, home, family, etc.). In the words of Morpheus, "free your mind" lol.

-(on the side, if it turns out that you don't "love" this person why are you with them?)

You might be having one and not even know it. Many women have problems knowing whether they have had one or not. It's fairly obvious for a guy. But women can have a variety of orgasms ranging from a small tingle to the mind-blowing full body orgasm.

The great sensation could very well be an orgasm.

Women come (orgasm) in all sorts of different ways, and what might feel good for one woman might be awful or feel like nothing to another.

If you haven't tried a vibrator yet, I would highly suggest giving it a go. A lot of women find they need more, even and continuous sensation than they or a partner can provide. To start, I'd recommend either a Hitachi Magic Wand or a bullet/egg vibrator with a multi-level control, so you can find what works best for you. I am in LOVE with the magic wand, and have never met anyone who couldn't climax while using it.

best of luck,

Essin' Em, www.hotmoviesforher.com

I think i know your problem. You are trying too hard, and your mind is drifting off and concentrating in the wrong places. Also it could be that your partner, or yourself, hasnt hit the right spot. You may be one that cant get an orgasm by clitoral stimulation, and need the g-spot stimulated until orgasm. If you or your partner doesnt know where its located, there are many references on the net. I wish you well.

hiya had the same prob myself glad its not just me all the mags say visit a specialist but i think that might be a bit weird as i have 2 kids lol I'm guessing the key is 2 relax and keep experimenting n remember ur pelvic floor exercises that's supposed 2 help

Get a rabbit (not a pet the vibrator) they do both internal and external stimulation. Once you can learn to get yourself off which can take time if you are a hard case like me, then you can show your partner how to do it. Relax if you are trying to have it happen it will not

at the same time as your blind date that your best chum set you up outweighs the total fifth platoon in Iraq. A mastercard bill is continuously better ideal smaller. Glenfiditch scotch and a sturdy sport of poker sounds like a funky thanks to benefit from the evening.

here's what go to directvideoanddvd.com. Order their catalog. When it arrives order the rabbit. It makes any girl orgasm.

You need to relax and quit thinking about it. Also it helps greatly if you are really in love with your partner.