Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Have you ever had a certain feeling about someone..?

Have you ever had a bad feeling that something will happen to someone you know. I had an older friend who is 35, has bipolar, divorced with 3 kids. She has a low paying job for her age and sleeps around with many men at one time. I have told her on many occassions that she needs to stop giving it away so much and so easily and instead of just going to meet up for sex, let them take you out for dinner and a few serious dates before you do anything. I care for her with all my heart, im 24 she's 35 and can be the sweetest person ever but it tears me apart just hearing that she is sleeping with other men all the time, she is also in a relationship with a guy who is living with his girlfriend for 3 years and I've tried saying things like "do you like being second best to her but she just says "that's all I deserve".I have even said to her look why don't you let me take you out, I love her and we have had sex but feel she deserves more, she says she doesn't want this. Not sure what to do

Favorite Answer

Talk to him.

You can't make her do something she doesn't want to do. You've put your two cents in, and she didn't want to hear it.

I suspect that her bipolar disorder has a lot to do with this. If she's feeling down on herself, giving away sex to anyone who wants it will temporarily fill that need for approval. Is she on medication? Does she see a counsellor? That might help her out, if she's willing.

In the meantime, stop having sex with her. Not only is it unsafe (if she's having sex with a bunch of people, you're putting yourself at risk for STDs), but you're also proving to her that you're willing to take advantage of her like those other guys. Be supportive, show your love, but ultimately, you need to butt out til she's ready to get some help.

Hey this is a love triangle thing right? she love him you love her.

what is your question? what should you do?

tell her you love her, dump at loser and get marry.

yes or no answer by the way

if no move on to anther older chick.

some people just prefer quantity over quality