KayBeeDee asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Is there any difference between running in the morning vs evening ?

If I run before my breakfast would I burn more fat rather than from running in the evening assuming I burn the same amount of calories ? I heard that since by evening my body would already have good amount of glucose in the blood (from prior meals) I would burn those first and for the same reason I would burn from my stored fat if I run in morning.. how true is this ?

Favorite Answer

Well, both are true, but if you run in the morning, you are helping increase your metabolism so what you eat during the day will be burned off sooner. It really depends on your preference.

You wouldn't have a whole lot of fat to store if you are eating a sensible meal so I would not worry about that.

If you prefer morning, that would be great.

If you work and cannot get up early enough to run in the morning, then come home after work, run and get the tension out of your body as well. Then your body can relax and you can have a night supper and feel good and also sleep really well. Either way you are still burning calories and gaining muscle.

Best of health to you. Also, Happy Holidays.

Source(s): Medical knowledge and education. You can email. Some on here that make certain claims may not allow email.

Same amount of fat and calories burnt either way. However, if you run in the morning, your metabolism will burn both fat and calories at an increased rate all day.

Source(s): Um... i'm a biochemist?

properly i have no longer been in both yet my mom and father alongside with ninety 5% of my relations are which include my husband are militia. i in my opinion choose the Airforce over the military for relations yet that isn't any longer what you're wondering i wager. i'd upload the military appears to be like better actual to were the Airforce is better mentally on maximum jobs. My best suggestion to you is %. jobs on each and every area that you're qualified for and do wide study on them, ask recruiters questions, bypass to bases and posts and ask soliders and airmen in those jobs what they imagine about them. look at how a lot they set up, the position all you'll get stationed at, and the different questions you've. do no longer fall for the recruiter's ploy to hurry you right into a job take a at the same time as and make an recommended selection. My own opinion inspite of the actuality that is that the Airforce is way less puzzling on women individuals than the military. Oh and do not fall for each of the flamboyant names recruiter's supply particular jobs, make constructive you truly recognize what each and every job is.

Proabably not...but you may feel like running in the morning because the sun is out. But you also might feel more like running in the evening because it's not as hot...but it's winter! Where I live it's 60 degrees -- I live in Pennsylvania! Weird, huh? Well, anyway, your weight is different at different times of the day. I hope I helped you! :)

There is a big difference. You get to enjoy the morning sun by running in the morning.

it's true

my sis in law is nutritionist

But you burn more calories if you run the morning

cuz you didn't eat before

but carefully

do not eat alot

Source(s): myself and my sis in law