Should i be mad and leave?

my man and i been dating for 9 yrs got married last mnth

and i get a phone bill in the mail for 295 on some calls I don't make some chat line and you know what type should i be mad

Favorite Answer

YES! Definatly. Would he be mad if you were doing that to him? If your husband is making phone calls to dating/or sex chat lines, then he obviously isnt happy with you in some sort of way if he feels he has to call those things. I would definatly be mad, although angry i would not divorace him. If you actually love this guy and believe that everything can work out and you really want to be with him, then seperate for a while. First, before you make any decisions, ask him about it. Ask him why he did it ask him when he did it ask him if he did it. After that, express to him how you feel and then ether work it out, or seperate until you feel comfortable with him, and until you believe he wont call those lines anymore. You guys have 9 years together im sure everything can be worked out. good luck.

Be cool, he did this before you were married right? I know it isn't right but like someone else said give him the chance to explain and then go from there. Tell him straight out that there will be no more of these or any other kind of "things" going on now that you are married. It is hard when you first get married and especially having dated for 9 yrs. I dated my husband for 10 yrs and we had a really hard time adjusting. Communication is the key to everything!

Blessings!

• Barbie

uh yeah be more than mad ! call ghost busters !

• ?

You already are. What is your next step?

confront him....and then based on his answer, make your decision....good luck

here his excuse, then leave.

leave