Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what if you have a crush on a guy that has a gf but he flirts back? HELP HELP HELP?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You stop liking him, because chances are if he is flirting with you while he has a girlfriend, then why wouldnt he flirt with other girls if hes dating you? This guy sounds like a real jerk and a real loser. Stop liking him, if he has a girlfriend, and flirts with you, and then breaks up with that girl and starts dating you, you'll have to wonder if hes doing to other girls, what he did to while he had a girlfriend. Do you really want that? There are thousands of guys in the world, go find a good one that is devoted! Good luck!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think you should stop flirting with him and respect the fact that he has a girlfriend. If he likes you he wouldn't be with another girl. What if you were in his girls shoes. I don't think you would feel to comfortable with that. There are lots of fish in the sea.

• 1 decade ago

Flirting does not mean he will leave his girlfriend for you so be careful with your feelings. Take it slow see what happens, if you decide you want more than friends make sure he does not stay involved with someone else that could get messy.

• 1 decade ago

sometimes men flirt just to flirt with no intention of doing anything more than that. talk to him and ask how serious his relationship is with his gf. be his friend and see what happens

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He likes you too, IMO

But I could be wrong, heck, I've done that before, and I admit I liked the girl that I did that too

or he's just being nice

or he's trying to be a PIMP

--

• 1 decade ago

don't give him the time of day if he cheats on his gf with you then he will do the same thing to you leave this guy alone

• 1 decade ago

yeah, i agree, you shouldn't even give him a glance if he's cheating on his girlfriend. If he does with her, then he most likely will on you too...i know it sucks to have to change crushes but...you'll end up ALOT happier in the end!

~j~

• 1 decade ago

stay away frm him until he brakes up wit her.

• 1 decade ago

ask his girl friend if she will share.

• 1 decade ago

He probali likes you too... idk im only a person!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.