Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 decade ago

What do u think life will be like in 100 years?

Favorite Answer

i think life will be like havoc....and the demons will come and everyone will burn and die

• Gnome

If the next 100 years are anywhere close to what we have done in the past 100, it is going to be a really interesting time.

The evolutionary processes we are still undergoing are still in very primitive stages when you consider how long the earth has been here

We can't even get off the Earth without nearly blasting our butts from the explosive fuels we use. They are working on a better way all the time, and in time, I have no doubt they will figure out a better way of getting out there than sitting on top of a rocket.

Maybe in the next 100 years, peace will finally be realized on Earth, and we direct out efforts to eliminating poverty and all the illnesses we have.

It's really hard for us to imagine what life will be like. What is being tested right now would have not even been considered 100 years ago.

Thats an interesting question.The way people are now a days using all the resourses they have left.So in a 100 years there probably won't be any thing left for the next generation.At the same time,the way technology is improving i suppose that scientists will be able to make everything what we have now-tv computers etc work in solar energy.Yet the future is not for us to decide but to think before we do anything like dumping waste anywhere.This could have a great impact in the future.

Assuming we continue to advance, it's hard to say. With computer power doubling every 2 years, in 100 years I suppose we would appear primative today. It would be like looking back on the late 1800's. Technology will probably involve cars that drive themselves, at the least. House robots that can probably do everything for you, nanotechnology everywhere...videogame systems where you can tap into the system itself, sort of a pseudoreality. Computers 50 times as fast as they are now that can download almost instantaneously, and probably advanced forms of AI that will emerge to challenge the human mind.

I can't even really begin to say how much will change. I can't predict the future, but a lot will happen assuming we don't end up destroying ourselves.

I think life will be filled with many new electronics. Maybe it can be like a science fiction movie were we can teleport or talk through video phones. Who knows maybe there will be portable trailer homes. We maybe wont have computers. But life only works out for the best.

100 years?!! we won't be here.... armagedon...2012. yea, we have less than 6 years here. (nostradamus, bible code, plus other "fortune tellers") all you have to do is watch the news for about 30 min a day to realize this. (iran has nukes, musilm extremists want to conquer the world, the lack of morals in the U.S., russia going back to it's old ways, korea testing long-range nuclear missles) it all adds up. Sorry.

I love questions like this one. Life here on earth will probably be Heavenly because I believe Jesus will have returned by then and driven Satan out and into Hell. He will be King of Kings and Lord of Lords and life here will be absolutely wonderful. Isn't that a wonderful thing to happen? By then probably all the people left on earth will be followers of Him because if you didn't believe in Him, Satan has already taken you for his own. If you went before God and He didn't know you, it'll be too late and so sad because it's already too late for you.

We will probably have people living on the Moon or maybe even Mars.

Well I don't know because I won't be here, but I think that everything would be electric & robotic.

I know I'll be dead so....