gntolng asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Will Microsoft allow Word 2003 to be loaded on more than on computer?

Favorite Answer

You can "activate" Word 2003 on up to 2 computers without any hassle. After that you have to contact MS and say "I upgraded to a new computer and need to activate blah blah" and they will let you. They give you a phone number to call when the activation fails.

Yes and no. It will load but the registeration via the Inet is a requirement. Although the license says 1 PC only, I haven't had any problems with two. An alternative is to call Microsoft and plead your case. I've found them to be flexible on this.

• B

Each copy of MS programs now come with single use OEM numbers. Some of them allow for 3 licenses but most are single licenses. You have to pay for each computer on most MS products unless it is a business program.

Yes but you must eventually register it I think its like after one month or soemthing, and if it gets rejected then you won't be able to use it after that.