.
. asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 decade ago

How many of you actually care about the environment?

i just want to know. It seems to me not too many people care. So if you do care I advise people to join Greenpeace or get involved. We can all make a differnece in the evnironment if we work together.

Favorite Answer

i care about the environment too and i hate what other people are doing to it. the problem is that theres 2 many of them and too few of us.

There are many ways of caring for the environment without joining "Greenpeace - PETA - Ocean" - you don't need a group fighting for one thing you need awareness to change everything. Consider that the average home has 150lbs of e-waste in it. And that most people toss batteries and TVs in the trash, you can help educate people on where to recycle these things in your community. You could help build a home for a family that otherwise wouldn't afford it or even babysit for a single mom. Just because those organizations have deep pockets doesn't make them the only answer - get out in your own community and find what needs to be done and make a difference!

Yes I care about the environment. Yes I do my part. No I will not join another group of people fighting for a cause. I don't have to join something like Greenpeace, or PETA, or something like those two. I don't have the energy. I care, but I won't slave over trying to get others to care.

Instead of joining some weird activist group, why don't you worry about that the US did not sign the Kyoto Protocol?

When things like this happen some random activist group cannot do much. The governments and the people who put the government there need to make better choices instead!

Btw, I always vote for Green parties if anyone wondered.

I care about the environment but im not a vegiterian.