How harshly will President Bush be judged by future historians?

Be specific in your reasons why he will be judged harshly or not.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

very.

Im surprised he isnt impeached.

• 1 decade ago

He will be judged as the worst POS to ever sit in the White House. He started a war that will eventually bankrupt this nation, under false pretences, rewrote the Consitution so we no longer are innocent until proven guilty, rewrote the Geneva Convention so secret prisons can torture people, illegally listened to phone conversations from Americans, never found Bin Laden, and failed to help Katrina victims right after the disaster (even after sitting in a room the night prior and promising that everything was under control and that he was ready).

He is a complete failure and will be judged as a criminal.

• dilox
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

at the beginning, no they do no longer. i gets to that for the duration of a minute. Am I a Bush fan? No. yet i think of Andrew Jackson became the worst president ever. He massacred interior of reach people (lookup the "path of Tears"), he married a woman who became nonetheless married to her first husband on the time, he became popular for dueling, and he became frequently purely a huge jerk. And this? "a contemporary casual, unscientific survey of historians carried out at my advice via George Mason college’s historic previous information community chanced on that 8 in ten historians responding cost the present presidency a standard failure" ....is an casual, unscientific survey. permit's no longer play video games with semantics. What your source exhibits isn't that "eighty one% of historians think of he's the worst president ever." it incredibly is an unscientific survey carried out via a small company whose concentration isn't on scholarly analyze. the 2nd article is written via and a pair of single historian. Neither helps the declare that eighty one% of all historians think of he's the worst ever.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Basically, only time will tell. Perhaps it won't be too harshly because I feel he did do a good job when we were attacked on 9/11, I think.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It all depends on whether he is able to find a solution that gets the US military out of Iraq and not leave that country in such disarray that a terrorist state emerges.

Source(s): opinion
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably like Jimmy Carter. A good and decent man that saw war and tried to right it. Too bad he was ineffectual.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who knows. He will go down in history as probably the most hated man. Sad

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that is why he is doing this. he thought ti would work and he would be seen as a remarkable man that changed the world.

• 1 decade ago

It all depends. Will the future history books be allowed to use the phrase "f*cking moron"?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.