tell me you opinion?

i met this guy hes 15 years old and im 18 he just asked me out

i kinda like him but i think hes too little for me

and i would prefer for the guy to be older than me

what would you do if u where in my place

he doesnt look 15

he looks about my age

• Caz
    Favorite Answer

he's way too young for you, i would never go with someone that young. its different if you were 22 and him 19 but 15 is a little too young, he's a lot of growing up to do yet he really is a boy. in a few years who know's maybe he will be the man for you. good luck.

I'd try to give him a chance. the age thing would be a big issue for me,but I'd atleast try to make it work before throwing in the towel. If the age thing really hits a nerve with you then it could be best to let him down now instead of ruining a great connection over a number. Good luck :)

Just make sure you don't get too sexual.

He is too young. If nothing else wait for him to age a bit, it is not about the age difference but the maturity level here.

• ....

I wouldn't go out with anyone under 18 if i was 18 (or over).

btw.. I am over 18 and I wouldn't go out with anyone under 18. Why? because women can be found guilty of statutory rape just like men.

I would find someone more my age. His in maturity will show up sooner or later! Good luck

try it and have a laught