Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What do u think about Presedent Bush?

I think he's a kind hearted man(even though he's done some bad things in the past but havent we all).

Favorite Answer

I really like President Bush. I don't agree with all of his decisions, but I think he is a wise, Godly man who is a good leader. People claim that he is an awful president, but no one ever likes the president. People had problems with Clinton and every president before him. I am sure if some of these people who criticize Bush would have people that didn't like them if they ran the country. Electing a president is more or less electing the person who will get the blame. Running the most powerful nation in the world can't be a day at the beach....

Bush is a fool, no doubt, who would favor to be the guy who destroyed our united states. He looks affected by an early onset of dementia, no humorous tale. Watch speeches he made contained contained in the mid Eighteen Nineties as Texas governor and also you'd be very much surprised at how fluid a speaker he grew to develop into. My father died of dementia after years of suffering, and that i see similar kinds in lack of speech and blending syllables.

Dear one, First it is PRESIDENT Bush, aka Shrub, I think he is the worst person in power. How he was even elected in the first place I will never know. Regardless I am in favor of impeachment for him and his cohort in crime Cheney. They are both war hawks, both avoided military service. They both have blood on their hands. Impeach the (fill in the blank)

PRESIDENT Bush is a good guy. Everyone makes mistakes. But I truly believe he does what he feels is right. I am glad he's our president because he stands up for the American people! My dad knows him personally and says he is one of the most honest people you will ever meet!

• ?

I don't think much about/of President Bush.

He's done some good and he's done some bad... Just like any other president.

I think it's time for a new president if you ask me. I want the troops back home!

I love when people say this, hehe.

"He's human, you know. He's not perfect!"

But if your job description is "the leader of the Free World", it's expected that you should be PRETTY DAMN CLOSE TO PERFECT!

He has created the worst foreign policy disaster in my life time.

Kind-hearted indeed!

HE SET US UP BECAUSE HE WAS INVOLVE IN 9/11 HE AND HIS DAD WORK WITH BIN LADEN FAMILY BIN LDEN WAS LSO TRAINED BY THE CIA.