Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should i??

Ive started dating a guy thats jus got out of prision! he was sentenced to 3 years but beacuse of good behaviour was let out after a year and a half. Ive known him for years as he is my mates brother. Before he went in prision he was always getting into fights and drank quite alot. It seems as though hes changed but im scared hes going to go back to his old ways. should i give him a chance??

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure give the guy a chance! He is just sowing his wild oats

Source(s): been their done that GALLAGHER
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

That is entirely up to you, he could change if he so desires, it is a matter of choices. So if he wants to do the right thing he will. We all make mistakes in this life, some learn the lesson the first time, some it takes a life time. good luck and God bless****

• 1 decade ago

If I were you, I wouldn't get too serious until you SEE how he's going to act. It is possible that he has changed, but it's also possible that once he gets around the same "crowd" of ppl, he'll go back to doing the same things again...wait & see. Try to be a friend to him...

• 1 decade ago

OK...I have to ask...what was he in for??? has he changed??? If you give him a chance...things just might work out. He may have truly changed his ways....BUT if things haven't changed...you have to deal with this bad behavior.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Of course, everyone deserves a second chance!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why not date someone who doesn't have that history?

• 1 decade ago

sure he prob likes it in the bum to

Source(s): meow
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.