Niara T asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

when do you know that you need your wisdom teeth removed?

My mouth hurts in the back and I keep bitting the inside of my mouth.

Favorite Answer

Get an evaluation before they start hurting hunny....if you wait you may cause worst problems to the adjacent teeth. I needed to get mine out because they crowded all my other teeth but they never hurt....now I'm spending big $$$ to straighten out what I could have prevented. But my brother on the other hand had an evaluation and his wisdom teeth are growing in straight and he has enough room in his mouth to keep them so there is no reason to pull them as long as he can clean well way back there. Go get a check-up and ask about it.

Source(s): D.A.
  • Lovely

if it hurts you need to pull it. it will only cause you more pain if you dont and it could affect your teeth positioning if it has no space or is coming out sideways. visit a dentist immediately

when you hurt like heck, go see your dentist mouth pain is the worst

Your dentist should let you know that, but if your mouth is severly hurting then i would go see your dentist and tell him.

• bravo

if it erupts normally .... not decayed .... not malposed ....no need to remove it.....good luck