Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

why am still receiving mail from addresses that i have alerted as spam?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It seems yahoo has decided that corporations do not spam. I've gotten that too.

They need to work on that, eh?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The answer is spamguard, or whatever spam filters are used, suck. And really when you think about it e-mail providers have no incentive to make the filters better. That would mean that less people "i.e. the spammer scammers" use their product, they are competing for quantity not quality. I'd be happy with a more helpfult Help section, the spam I can delete my problems\questions don't get solved that easy, if at all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you sure they are the same addresses? Spammers use a variety of addresses that look alike, but aren't. Just keep clicking beside the message and hit the spam button. Nothing will get rid of all of them, but believe me, Yahoo has the best spam blocker around, except the one I use for Outlook.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to ur spam options in the Mail section...then keep clicking continue until u see a set of boxes...one of the boxes allows u to block the sender of spam marked mail..just b/c u label it spam doesnt mean it blocks them automatically...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • D.J.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

it's not enough just to report an address as spam you have to block it manually in mail options

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your spam box may be full.

• 1 decade ago

because the world is messed up.

• 1 decade ago

i have no clue but it happens to me too..i'm curious about it also

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.