Does he really like me?!?

Alright, he is some of the signs that I think he might:

1.He started talking to me...especially about how I reminded him of some girl

2. In the cafeteria he choose to seat at my table and we had a conversation only twice

3. He put his arm around my shoulder eventhough i didnt know him like that...

4. He plays with my hair

5. Says hi whenever I see him (here lately thats all that happens between us

6. He sends me emails just seeing how I was doing

7. Gave him a hug

8. He waits out in the hallway for me...I think

Signs why I dont:

1. I'm 3 years younger than him (im a freshman...he's a senior)

2. He's not in any of my classes so I only see him in the hallway

3. He has ALOT of other girls who likes him, I dont see him around them but I just know. I'm really shy so I dont know why he'll be interested in me

4. I heard his friend telling him that I had a boyfriend (LIE!!)

5. He hasn't asked 4 my # and its been a couple of weeks now

*If we do date, its not going 2 b 2 serious

Favorite Answer

I would say that he is interested in you to some degree. He doesn't sound too serious either. Just enjoy the attention that you do get from him and leave it at that. Just a flirting thing. Sometimes it's fun just to flirt and not worry about relationships.

Don't be so anxious to disqualify yourself.

This guy obviously has a thing for you. He doesn't have any classes with you, but goes out of his way to meet you after class. He's trying to show you affection. He sends you email just to see about you. He doesn't have to do any of that, but he does. These are all signs that he really likes you.

Don't worry about those other girls. If he's doing all this for you, he doesn't have time for them. And don't worry about why he's interested in you, just accept that he is. You're interesting, and he wants to know more about you. Don't worry about all that serious stuff. Get to know the guy first. Just have fun.

Now next time he meets you after class, it's your move. Give him your number, and tell him to call you.

Good luck.

he is probably interested, but like u said, he is a senior, and it might be difficult, be go for it, and the good thing about this situation is that, if he isn't interested in u, u don't see that often, so i say go for it!

but why wouldn't u want 2 b 2 serious? sure next year he'll b in college, but that's ok, my neighbor's bf is in college and she is still in hs, but whatever floats ur baot!

good luck!

• Marla

I think that he probably does like u but it seems that he is keeping his options open. I think that u should too. If there is a chance at a relationship go for it. but remember that its always good to play it cool and not let him see how much you like him until ur sure that he feels the same way. good luck.

Ok wow. Lol.

In this case, i think you should play it cool. Drop a few hints that you like him and that you would not mind going out. Not too sublte he is male after all.

But let him make the first move.

Good luck hope it works out for the best!

I think he likes you from your reasons. Make sure you make it known to him somehow that you don't have a boyfriend. Maybe that's whats holding up the process

if this boy likes you, wait for him to come to you.

whether asking for your number or a date.

don't look to far into it and gets your hopes up, cause he might treat all girls like that, sounds like he might.

but if he does like you, well you will find out soon enough, just give it time =]

hey what u think about thats important if u think you like him then go for it life is so short dont be shy he is giving you all signals that he likes u. u like him or not

sounds like he is into you. you should just give him your # and wait to see if he call. make mention that you don't have a bf

• :D

hes pretty much into you.