annie315 asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Where can I go for help with filling out soc. sec. disability form online? I need a real person.?

I need a real person to go to who can help me fill it out. It's too confusing online. I have ptsd, depression, anxiety & panic attacks and a physical leg injury. On top of that I'm 100% sure I have bipolar disorder and am trying to find a way to be diagnosed & treated but w/o insurance it's a long process. I need to get on disability so I can survive while picking up the pieces of my life if that's possible.

Favorite Answer

Most Attorney offices provide assistance for Social Security Disability. They will also help you through the entire process. Each state may be different, but I don't believe that it is, there is no consulatation fee and will be no fee until you are awarded your benefits. Most attorney offices will provide you with a list of places to help assist you in the treatment of your conditions. These clinics are either free or low cost.

Source(s): I am a paralegal with a law firm and that is what my job consists of is working with Social Security Disability. I have been working and dealing with Social Security for the past 4 years.

1

Source(s): Approval For Disability Benefits - http://Disability.ohfos.com/?RdT