Where can I find information on tile labor pricing per square footage in georgia?

I'm tiling four rooms in my house and need some resources for finding the best prices. I've already purchased the tile, sizes ranging from 1x1, 3x6, 6x6 and 12x12. All I need to know is on average or in general how much the labor cost is per square foot in the savannah georgia area.

• Favorite Answer

Ask your friends who they've used and call the contractors for estimates. Look in the Yellow Pages, call three tile contractors, get estimates and references. Go with the one you feel comfortable with. Check with your BBB for complaints. Some contractors won't do work if the home owner has purchased the tile. It frequently makes their job more difficult and not worth the effort or aggravation. Your local tile dealer would have this information and can usually give your referrals to a good tile contractor.