Is it ok to eat my mom's poon?

Calophyllum ("beautiful leaf", from Greek kalos, "beautiful", and phullon, "leaf") is a plant genus of around 180-200 species of tropical evergreen trees in the family Clusiaceae. Its members are native to Madagascar, Eastern Africa, South and Southeast Asia (Pakistan east to Vietnam and Indonesia), the Pacific islands, the West Indies and South America. The common names, as well as commercial names, for these trees are Bintangor tree (in Malaysia) and poon tree (in India).

[edit] Habitat

These species grow in a wide number of habitats, from ridges in mountain forests to coastal swamps, lowland forest and even coral cays. They are large hardwoods, attaining 30 m in height and 0.8 m in diameter. It presents shiny and leathery leaves. The tree bark is grey or white and decorticates in large thin strips. The wood is light in weight, the heartwood pink-red, or almost brown, while the sapwood varies from species to species, often from yellow, brown (often with pink tints) to orange. Species occurring in Papua New Guinea are often buttressed.

[edit] Uses

Several species have been found to contain naturally occurring calanolides in various quantities.

The lightweight hardwood of these species is used in boatmaking for masts and spars

Favorite Answer

I think you should use her poon to clean your teeth after she serves you up a steaming portion of her hare pie.

never suggestions the bloody canine! Is your Mum ok? She could desire to be clucking like a poultry, it is lost this is Meds! edit;And why is everybody saying to pass to the Vets? If Vets distributed Oxycontin, the stupid canine does no longer have had to tear off your mothers stash in the 1st place. in case you desire some extra, pass to a ideal surgeon this time, (no longer a Mexican Drugstore) and he could desire to positioned the pills in a childproof bottle, that the canine won't have the potential to open. And hurry up, before your mom's withdrawals get any worse. And kick the canine, on the way previous. (He won't experience somewhat) (Heroin can replace for Oxycontin, till mom gets to her surgeon, although that's habit forming)

You have half of this right and please be advised that you shouldn't 'eat ' it unless you want the worse case of the runs, dilated pupils and maybe a small trip to the E.R. Calophyllum is used as a carrier oil to treat rheumatism, arthritis, sciatica, shingles and herpes. It is also used for cellular regeneration and I have concluded from my studies, is very valuable.

Source(s): ♦certified aromatherapeutic 25 years ♦

I wouldnt eat a plant like that..... but if you want to go ahead.

Yes why not.

Yes I guess it's ok....

lol

How about yes and no ~ I ain't reading all that! :P

Source(s):

Uhhhhh....... yeah, about that....... I'm gonna go with a big, hearty *NO*

this is the greatest question !!!! yes its OK jimbo eat to your hearts content

• ?

I would