dismaha2 asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Ok im skinny but i eat alot how do i gain more weight?

i eat alot but i want to know how i can gain more weight i guess im about 98 pounds and im 5'3 i dont want to be skinny but i just dont gain wieht and theres nothing wrong with me its just I have fast metabolism what exercises can i do and what foods should i eat to gain weight because i hate being skinny

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

carry on eating healthy and you will become the right size, however sit ups and if you yous a wight lifting bench u will get stronger and put on weight. if that dont work, eat lots of fatty cake and body building milkshakes.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Eat stuff like cheese steaks, chips, soda and ice cream. That's the only way I know but its not real healthy for you. All the stuff that would drive a person on a diet nuts. exercising will just take the weight off. Though you should exercise, eating junk food alot helps. If you are old enough, beer will do it too.

• 1 decade ago

To gain weight eat between your meals , don't excercise , eat before going to bed , choose food with high fat content .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lifting weights will put on some weight if you eat correctly make sure you do less reps with more weight, too many reps with a light weight will not help you it will just burn more fat

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I was you once. Start lifting weights, getting more rest and eating more protein (meats), and starches(pasta, breads, rice, etc.,).

• 1 decade ago

eat a lot of sweets and watch alot of tv, lol

• 4 years ago

I'm the same as you. Who cares, we're lucky!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.