dismaha2 asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Ok im skinny but i eat alot how do i gain more weight?

i eat alot but i want to know how i can gain more weight i guess im about 98 pounds and im 5'3 i dont want to be skinny but i just dont gain wieht and theres nothing wrong with me its just I have fast metabolism what exercises can i do and what foods should i eat to gain weight because i hate being skinny

Favorite Answer

carry on eating healthy and you will become the right size, however sit ups and if you yous a wight lifting bench u will get stronger and put on weight. if that dont work, eat lots of fatty cake and body building milkshakes.

Eat stuff like cheese steaks, chips, soda and ice cream. That's the only way I know but its not real healthy for you. All the stuff that would drive a person on a diet nuts. exercising will just take the weight off. Though you should exercise, eating junk food alot helps. If you are old enough, beer will do it too.

To gain weight eat between your meals , don't excercise , eat before going to bed , choose food with high fat content .

lifting weights will put on some weight if you eat correctly make sure you do less reps with more weight, too many reps with a light weight will not help you it will just burn more fat

I was you once. Start lifting weights, getting more rest and eating more protein (meats), and starches(pasta, breads, rice, etc.,).

eat a lot of sweets and watch alot of tv, lol

I'm the same as you. Who cares, we're lucky!