Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

how do i make myself throw up?

dont report me

i no its unhealthy

ive tryed water & slat water

ive tryed bakeing soda aspoon and my finger

ive tryed a toothbrush 2

and im to young to go buy the upec stuff

because im fat im 115 pounds and every even says im fat i couldnt do runway because i needed to be 1 inch skinnyer in each butt leg

im 13 see not even high school im fat just tell me gesh

Favorite Answer

how old/tall are you hun?

i was 115 in high school baby...5 feet 4 inches and fine as hell...you might need to seek some sort of counseling...bulimia is not healthy OR cute...

btw i weigh 130 now...i aint nowhere near fat...

That is not the correct answer. You are damaging your esophagus and rotting your teeth just go on a diet. I my self am a bit on the heavy side but I am dieting and have lost 10 lbs in 1 month. If you still have the urge to throw up talk to your parents or a counselor and they will help you. If you don't fix this now it will only get worse and you could die. Please find help. And if you say that you are christian pray to God and ask him to give you strength and don't allow this to affect your Communion with God. Because this problem will sink you down lower an lower and drive you to depression. All you are doing is hurting your body and spirit. Look to God and your pastor for guidance. You are more than welcome to email me back if you need any more help or just want someone to talk/write to...(I'm christian too)

If you'd swallowed poison, I might have helped.

Its not an effective weight loss tool. It doesn't even work.

It does, however, rot out your teeth as the stomach asset hits them.

You have your whole life ahead of you. Invest the next year in getting in shape, and keep that body for the rest of your life with fitness and a healthy diet. You can do it.

umm...are you crazy ? if you want bad breathe , bite marks on your fingers, thats fine with me , your choice. My aunt threw up her food and the dentist could tell, because all the stomach acid rotts your teeth, and makes these big lines in your face. It can also kill you, if you get below weight , you can die at any minute, but if you want to waste your life away just to look skinny, than your only fooling your self , a guy wouldn't want you if you have to set there a throw up after every meal , and he certainly wouldn't kiss you. your breath will be a strong rotting smell. It's sick , but stick your finger down your throght and die for someone , who doen't care. oh if you take exlax , it makes you poop, and it tears your stomach up like throwing up and my aunt had to have surgery , and she can't poop right now.

have fun rotting away . maybe you should get cheacked out by a doctor, just a little advice !!!

• If your 115 pounds and you think your fat than im a cow i weight 125! Ha Stop doing that seriously.

you have to be ******* kidding me. 115 pounds is not fat. and if you throw up, your gonna find your self in the hospital. if you want fat talk to me. i'm 13 5"7 1/2 and 163 pounds. my doctor says i'm 10 pounds heavier then i should be. don't throw up. get off the couch and exersise. do what i do. crunches, weights and before you know it you loose 4 pounds in one week.

If you've ingested something toxic, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.

If you want to throw up for any other reason, go see a therapist, because healthy people do not puke on purpose.

Just eat less. It will feel better than throwing up. Throwing up will make you sick, and will NOT make you skinnier. In addition to that, the stomach acid will weaken the lining of your throat. Try not to become anorexic. In case your wondering, stick your finger very deep up your tongue, almost next to your throat, and irritate it. It will simulate the gag reflex, causing you to throw up.

Watch up-dates and news about Tom Cruise.

if u tell me why u want to throw up then ill give u an answer