Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Does any one like soft rock emo thatt is for posers? fall out boy, panic! at the disco, MCR, u no, soft rock?

Favorite Answer

i can't stand any of those bands. they're all so annoying and painful to listen to. you could use them to torture someone definitely

• x

I like Fall Out Boy, and MCR. I used to like Panic! At The Disco, but I was just another stupid teenie then. Fall Out Boy is pretty poserish, but they have a few good songs, and MCR is not poserish, so you had better correct that. And I will argue with you about MCR and whether they are posers or not, because they are not. Peace out, and if you think MCR are still posers, get scraped.

hey i love panic at the disco! and fall out boy! why r u asking this anyway?

Source(s): fabulous me :)

Altho I don't like any of said bands i didn't think that those were considered "soft rock"....

Uhh, would that be an insult?

But I like them a lot.