Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

Are you into magic?

Curious how many people like magic and magical creatures. Not remarks with curse words please.

Favorite Answer

Nahhhhhhh, not a big magic person.

If you mean stage amgic, then most of it is silly and badly done. Sometimes when the tricmk is all in speed and skill it can be compelling even if you know how it's done. Penn and Teller are hilarious and fun to watch, for example.

If you mean the paranormal, then it's only fun if it's being debunked on a show like Penn and Teller. or the james Randi foundation who offers a million dollars to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event.". So far, no one has claimed the prize.

Now if you mean magic as a fairy tale then yes, I love that stuff. I love reading it and the fact that I know it isn't real does not affect my enjoyment of fantasy stories. I love 'em.

If by magic you mean the stories, the creatures, the whole fairy tale magic thing, then yes. I love reading stories about fairies and elves and dragons. Anything that can transport me from the mundane to the extraordinary I love.

That depends on the century. I can summon fire, fly through the air, travel across europe in less than 2 days, and draw words and pictures out of a metal box.

Pretty cool for the 1550's, huh?

I believe in magic in a young girl's heart!

Yeah, I'm into magick. And I do believe in certain magickal creatures such as faeries, ghosts, etc.

My first past life reading let me know that had been practicing magick since my soul was born about millions or billions of years ago.

First, I am a Christian. True, I not prefect and never claim to be. I also do not judge others.

Now, with that said; it is an interesting area to me, as, I like to learn. If, it can be real, I not sure. But, have read and studied about Alchemy. Very interesting. All I can say.

Magic is believing and our beliefs define our existence. We are all magicians and don't even know it. We created the world we exist in every day. We deny ourselves ourselves, that's humanity for you.

I don't know enugh about such things to meddle in them right now....

I know enugh not to meddle if i don't know enugh... lol

I already accidently cuased a lot of truble as it is just with my energy let alone putting it to use the wrong way.

i really love to read fantasy books like harry potter and once upon a marigold and i love to watch magic shows so yeah i guess i am!