what do you think of this true life scenario?

ill try to make it as brief as possible. today we had a chemistry take home test. these white guys(im black) asked me for the answer to a question and i told him i had the answer but as i was about to show him, he left to consult his white friends for the answer. i always knew that they didnt like me as i am the only black person in the class and im the only person without a lab partner and no friends. i overheard their answer and it is wrong. should i tell them the right answer or not?

Favorite Answer

nope

HECK NO!!!!! if they be judgin you just because you black, he deserves to get it wrong. i think as long as you don't act racist toward him you'll be in the right, but let him come to you. if you have any suspision what so ever that someone is racist STAY AWAY!! otherwise ur just asking for trouble. he'll wake up and realize that black people are totally awesome someday, ok?

Source(s): ~me!~

Knee jerk reaction. Hell, no!

Second thought....if he asks you again (because he probably knows that his friends aren't that bright) tell him the correct answer. Let him choose who to believe.

Third thought....are you absolutely positive you are correct? If you give him the wrong answer, he'll think you did it on purpose and really be pissed.

dont tell them, those racist muth f$^(#@, I dont even know why they immigrated to this counrty. This land was the Indians land before they came here and took over. Let them get it wrong and screw them for not being ur friend.