Global Studies homework help... French Revolution?
1. Why do the first and second estates have too much power?
2. What is a problem with each estate having only one vote?
3. Why didn't the third estate have enough money to support their families?
4. What is a problem with being born into social class, and having no social mobility?
IF YOU KNOW ANY ANSWERS, PLEASE SHARE W/ ME???
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Because the first and second estates consisted of clergy members (the church) and the second estates the Nobility. They had to pay no taxes and their voices were the first ones heard when an issue came up.
3. the third estate, had no money because of inflation of food products, which they needed. Also because of unemployment.
4. Being born into a social class you usually cannot move up or down unless you are married to someone of a higher class (this was very rare back then) and usually the third class could not voice their opinionsSource(s): My textbook