what are you giving your friends for the holidays?

i usually make a nice custom made card . what do you do for the holidays?

Favorite Answer

This year my bf and I are trying something new. NO GIFTS. No one gets anything. We do send out homemade cards with personal notes in each card.

We are trying to get out of the extreme holiday behavior this world is coming to. We shouldn't have Christmas stuff for sale in all the stores before Thanksgiving and have to spend so much money on gifts for everyone. Gifts should be homemade and well thought out. We are trying to do what we can to change our families and teach them that we dont need gifts, we just want love and quality family time during the holidays!!

Is it me or did I just go way off track on that answer? ;-)

I'm getting all my friends an Ipod. LOL! I'm getting them a NICE card. Maybe more for my friends.

I am a creative so I am putting a lot of those little stocking stuffers in a little bag and tying them together with assorted colored ribbons, because I have a bunch of close friends.

• yeah i give my frinds gift cards but mostly things like makeup....for the guys...a card.

cards

Everyone I know get cards... however, my good friends get small gifts (i.e. jewelry, gift cards... etc.).

a straightening iron for the hair, clothes, a jacket, perfume

only relatives get gifts...the rest get cards