How do I edit an e-mail that I want to foward?

I want to foward an e-mail that I received, but do not want all of the e-mail address contained in the sent to area?

Favorite Answer

Copy and paste into new email and delete unwanted items

If you're talking about the previous addresses, here's another way to do it in yahoo and Outlook Express.

AFTER you click forward and enter the names you want to send to, then you can HIGHLIGHT all of the previous addresses and press delete. By highlighting, I mean hold your mouse down through all that you want to delete. Try a little at a time just to see how it works.

Watch that you don't go down too far. You might delete the message also. Stop at the last address.

If you don't want others to see who you sent copies to, use the blind copy section (BBC)in the address bar.

Copy & Paste is one way---but not the only way NOR the best and quickest. Read further.

Just click on forward as usual (HINT FOR YAHOO USERS: drop down arrow and choose "as inline text"). Highlight addresses and press the delete key and pufffffff, they're gone. Only the outgoing will be changed------original remains unaltered.