Boy out of my state...?

There is this boy that I talk to that doesn't live in the same state as me. I told him that i am going on a date and he got mad. He told me that I can't go. He also said that it is consequences for disobediant children when he told me not to go. I told him that he ain't got ring on my finger and we don't go together. He also said that if he calls on the day that I am supposed to go on the date and I am not at home...there will be some consequences. So what should I do??

Thanx

Favorite Answer

Girl don't pay his dumb @$$ no mind. Because he dosen't own you. And plus if the guy you're going out with is cute ( which I know he is) GO FOR IT. He's out of state, so do what you want

Well he is not your parents and he has no control over what you do so tell him to back off and if their is a problem you can always call the cops.

he sounds like a stalker

wow what is he thinking