fish breader??

Does anyone know the name of a kitchen gadget that you can bread fish, chicken etc... I think rubbermaid made it and its for breading, you put the fish or chicken in it then you add the bread crums, and it breads it getting rid of the excess bread crums... please, if you know where i can find one that would be great, even the name of it... thanks



I am trying to get one as a gift to someone!

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Why waste money...shake it in a ziplock bag.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.