I really want to have a baby with my boyfriend..?

Well I am 20 years old...my boyfriend is 22. We have a great relationship and within the past month we talked about having a baby...My brother had his son when he was 18 and it worked out fine...I know we would have a lot of help from our families. We tried 3 times but out of no where he hasn't tried...i dunno maybe he is scared but now im thinking I dont want to pressure him into anything. I know we would be amazing parents. I always wanted to have a child young because my mom had my sister at 21 and she is 5 years older then me... and my brother is older then me! So I don't know what to say to him because when ever I say something about it...he always says if it didn't work we will try agian, but I know it is sometimes hard to get pregnant, and I want to try all the time!!! plus i love the fact were just trying...and he gets some every night!! Hey I think I would look so sexy too pregnant! He knows it too...He really got m,y hopes up!

Favorite Answer

Hi, Their are many young parents not married that are great. If you both want to get pregnant I would get an ovulation calender if your period is regular and it tells you when you are most likely able to conceive. It helps if you are trying to get pregnant and if you are trying not to get pregnant. Good Luck. Hope that helps you since you really didnt ask a question.

I would say get married first and get your new relationship solid before introducing a child.

You sound a bit naive about it all. Having a child is very hard. Seriously, there are nice easy going times but most of it in the beginning is very trying. Pregnancy is hard too. You are miserable in the beginning and miserable and huge at the end. Huge and uncomfortable isn't really sexy. I don't mean to sound negative--just bring light to both sides of the story. Remember reality.

If you need to ask strangers for advice, when it is quite simple to sit down and talk with him to work it out, then I would say you are not ready as a couple. If he is not ready then you both are not ready. It takes 2 willing and ready people to make a family work.

I am concerned that the 2 of you are willing to commit to a baby BEFORE commiting to a marriage. I think you should consider this before you consider having a baby with him.

HAVING SEX EVERYDAY WILL NOT GET YOU PREGGERS(IT WILL BUT YOU NEED TO TIME IT IS WHAT I MEAN) YOU HAVE TO DO IT AT THE RIGHT TIME. GO GET AN OVULATION TEST.